Pages

OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Silalah Klik... TQ

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Moments of LOVE: US



 I love to feel you in my arms......



And I wish that I would be able to hold you still forever like this....






Waking up to your beautiful face
Makes me happy that I'm not in another place....



When times seem too hard to bear and I feel like giving up
I vision your beautiful face, the twinkle of your eyes and the laughter we shared...
The bond we created from my womb to the day you were born....

Make me promise myself that I want to be the best 'IBU' that I can be to you...
Embrace you with all my love...Insya-Allah...




And to you my other half...

Together we have stood for each other 

I can only love you and never another 


In LOVE,

----ME------

No comments:

Post a Comment

SILA BERI TUNJUK AJAR... ;-)