Pages

OUR JOURNEY OF LOVE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Silalah Klik... TQ

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary to ERNY FIRDAUS.. ;p

Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera...

Alhamdulillah...2nd May 2013, marked our 5 years of being together..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Incik Daus... ;p

5 tahun, selalu orang ibaratkan sudah melepas 'fasa pertama' perkahwinan..kiranya dah 'lulus' ujian pertama...heheheehe..

Alhamdulillah..selama 5 tahun banyak yang kami pelajari dan we learned how complementing each other..

Insya-Allah, we pray the best for more years to come...

I am not always a perfect wife..but I am trying to be ONE of the kind...
I am even didn't know how to express my love literally..but I do LOVE the moment of being 'US'...
I LOVE being around you..for good or worse
Being US, talking nonsense, making jokes and arguing sometimes...hahahah..(kadang can be most of the time..)
But that's how WE COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER....

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY to my dear INCIK DAUS... love you always!


And lots more love with our sweet little pie...



Ya Allah, berilah perlindungan-MU Ya Allah pada kasih sayang kami ini...semoga bahagia ini milik kami dunia akhirat...

Amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment

SILA BERI TUNJUK AJAR... ;-)